- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cucumber Salad Recipe Video
|English cucumber||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green olive||2 Cup (32 tbs) (pimentos stuffed olives)|
|Feta cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Balsamic vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste, cracked|
Calories 152 Calories from Fat 76
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.5%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g14.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.7 mg5.6%
Sodium 690.5 mg28.8%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.1%
Sugars 5.7 g
Protein 4 g7.1%
Vitamin A 13.6% Vitamin C 85.9%
Calcium 16.5% Iron 2.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Score the cucumbers, and using sharp knife quarter and slice the cucumbers.
2. Roughly chop the celery and red onion and set aside.
3. Cut the top of the peppers, remove seed and chop roughly.
4. In a large bowl, place all the vegetables.
5. Add sliced olives and feta cheese.
6. Season with salt and pepper and add balsamic vinegar and toss gently.
7. Allow the salad to sit in refrigerator for a couple of hours.
8. Serve the salad cold as desired.