- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cucumber Fish Appetizer Recipe
|Sole fillets||1⁄2 Pound|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Powdered ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Calories 61 Calories from Fat 5
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.55 g0.84%
Saturated Fat 0.14 g0.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 18.1 mg
Sodium 631.6 mg26.3%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.49 g1.9%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 8 g16.6%
Vitamin A 1.8% Vitamin C 4.6%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 3.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Chop the fish until it turns into fine paste.
2) In a bowl, combine soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and ginger.
3) Stir in the fish and let it stand for 1 hour.
4) Cut it lengthwise, scoop out the seeds and slice very thin.
5) Pour the fish mixture over them and let it stand 10 minutes.
6) Serve in a bowl with crackers, as a dip.