- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cucumber Cup Recipe
|Castor sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Cucumber piece||1⁄2 , sliced|
|Lemon rind||1 , thinly peeled|
|White wine||1⁄4 Pint|
|Red wine||1 Bottle (1 l)|
|Ice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Use As Needed)|
|Soda water||4 Fluid Ounce (Use As Needed)|
Calories 147 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0 g0.01%
Saturated Fat 0 g0%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 4.3 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.13 g0.54%
Sugars 4 g
Protein 0.12 g0.24%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 2.7%
Calcium 0.4% Iron 0.29%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, and place the sugar, cucumber slices and lemon rind.
2) Press the cucumber mixture well with a wooden spoon.
3) Stream in the brandy, white and red wine.
4) Place the cucumber mixture, cool and dark mixture as long as possible.
5) Discard the lemon rind and mix in ice and soda water to taste.
6) Serve chilled with sliced lemon on the edge of the glass.