- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cucumber And Dill Salad Recipe
|Nonfat yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Dill||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Mixed greens||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Or As Required)|
Calories 44 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.18 g0.27%
Saturated Fat 0.07 g0.36%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.75 mg
Sodium 36 mg1.5%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.67 g2.7%
Sugars 6.2 g
Protein 3 g5.9%
Vitamin A 13.2% Vitamin C 8.8%
Calcium 10% Iron 2.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a large mixing bowl and combine yogurt, lemon juice, dill and honey in it.
2. Chill the ingredients for 15 minutes
3. Peel and seed the cucumbers just before serving.
4. Cut them into thin slices and dip them into yogurt mix.
6. Distribute the greens among salad plates.
7. make the toppings with cucumber mix.