- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cucumber and Avocado Salad Recipe Video
|Lemon juice||1 Ounce|
|Red onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chop|
|Cucumber||1 Cup (16 tbs), dice|
|Tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), dice|
|For the dressing|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Ounce|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Calories 229 Calories from Fat 175
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31%
Saturated Fat 2.4 g12%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 10.7 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 7 g28.2%
Sugars 3.7 g
Protein 3 g5.2%
Vitamin A 11.1% Vitamin C 33.3%
Calcium 2.4% Iron 3.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Chop the onion and cucumber, dice the tomatoes, and keep them in a large bowl.
2. In another bowl mix the avocados along with lemon juice.
3. Toss the avocados in the large bowl of chopped vegetables mix them well.
4. In a small bowl mix lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, garlic powder and pepper.
5. Toss the dressing on top of the salad and mix well.
6. Serve the fresh Cucumber and Avocado Salad along with your meal.