- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crusty Barbecued Chicken Recipe
|Fryer||2 1⁄2 Pound (Disjointed)|
|Crushed corn flakes||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Barbecue sauce||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
Calories 1447 Calories from Fat 566
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 63 g96.6%
Saturated Fat 17.9 g89.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 379.9 mg
Sodium 1252 mg52.2%
Total Carbohydrates 94 g31.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.3%
Sugars 20.3 g
Protein 121 g242.1%
Vitamin A 53.3% Vitamin C 40.2%
Calcium 6.2% Iron 161.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to a temperature of 350-degrees.
2) Line shallow baking pan with aluminium foil.
3) Dip the disjoined chicken in barbeque sauce and then roll it in corn flake crumbs till it is well-coated.
4) Place in the aluminium foil lined dish, skin side up.
5) Bake in 350-degree oven for about 1 hour or till the chicken is tender.
6) Serve hot.