- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crustless Spinach Quiche Recipe Video
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Shallot||1 , finely chopped|
|Frozen spinach||14 Ounce, thawed, squeesed|
|Muenster cheese/Gruyere cheese||3⁄4 Pound, grated|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Cooking spray||2 Dash|
Calories 345 Calories from Fat 235
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41%
Saturated Fat 12.9 g64.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 230.7 mg
Sodium 518.2 mg21.6%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.2%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 21 g42.5%
Vitamin A 171.7% Vitamin C 9.4%
Calcium 52.1% Iron 13.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre-heat oven to 350F.
2. Spray a 9 inch pie pan with cooking spray.
3. Heat oil in a saute pan, add onions, cook for 6 to 7 minutes, stirring ocassionally.
4. Add spinach, cook for few more minutes, until the mixture turns dry.
5. In a large mixing bowl, add in the eggs, one at a time and beat them lightly.
6. Add cheese and combine, add the spinach onion mixture, season with salt and pepper, stir to combine all ingredients.
7. Pour the mixture to the prepared baking dish. Bake at 350F for 25 to 30 minutes, until the crust looks golden brown.
8. Cut into wedges.
9. Serve warm with tea or any other beverage of your choice.