- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crustless Quiche Recipe
|Bacon slices||14 , cooked and crumbled|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Corn kernel/Other vegetable||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bisquick biscuit mix/Other packaged biscuit mix||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 810 Calories from Fat 454
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g79.4%
Saturated Fat 25.8 g129%
Trans Fat 1.9 g
Cholesterol 533.7 mg
Sodium 1475.2 mg61.5%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9%
Sugars 19.2 g
Protein 45 g90.1%
Vitamin A 28.9% Vitamin C 14.3%
Calcium 88.5% Iron 18.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together bacon, cheese, onion and corn.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients until well blended.
4. Grease a 10" baking dish or quiche pan with butter.
5. Into the greased baking dish or quiche pan, spread the bacon-cheese mixture.
6. Pour the mixture of remaining ingredients over the cheese mix in the cooking dish.
7. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 45-55 minutes until a knife inserted into the quiche comes out clean.
8. Allow the quiche to cool down a bit before serving.