- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crustless Pumpkin Pie: One of Our Most-Requested Recipes! Recipe Video
|Eggs||4 Medium, beaten|
|Pumpkin||15 Ounce, canned|
|Evaporated milk||12 Ounce, canned|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Pumpkin pie spice||2 Teaspoon|
|Yellow cake mix||18 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Walnuts/Pecan||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), melted|
|Whipped topping||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Optional)|
|Nuts||2 Tablespoon, chopped (Optional)|
|Cinnamon sticks||8 Medium (Optional)|
Calories 847 Calories from Fat 397
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 45 g69.7%
Saturated Fat 21.2 g106.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 165.9 mg
Sodium 746.6 mg31.1%
Total Carbohydrates 103 g34.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.5%
Sugars 71.5 g
Protein 12 g24.6%
Vitamin A 96.9% Vitamin C 10.2%
Calcium 18.7% Iron 9.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a bowl, place together eggs, pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, spice and salt and mix well.
3. On an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan, pour the egg mixture.
4. Sprinkle the dry cake mix and nuts over the egg mixture.
5. Drizzle butter over cake mix, but do not stir.
6. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes to one hour, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
7. Serve with whipped topping, sprinkled with nuts and cinnamon stick, if desired.