- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crustless Crab Quiche With Curry Sauce Recipe
|Mushrooms||12 , thinly sliced|
|2% cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sour cream/Yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||4 Tablespoon|
|Onion powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Skim milk mozzarella||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Grated monterey jack cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Crabmeat||1 Cup (16 tbs), thawed and drained (Use Either Fresh Or Frozen)|
Calories 435 Calories from Fat 247
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.6%
Saturated Fat 16.1 g80.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 239 mg
Sodium 658.3 mg27.4%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.68 g2.7%
Sugars 4.3 g
Protein 30 g60.4%
Vitamin A 17.6% Vitamin C 10.1%
Calcium 52.5% Iron 8.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a medium skillet, saute the mushrooms in butter until lightly browned and
drain over a paper towel.
3) Beat the eggs, cottage cheese, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, flour, onion powder and Worcestershire sauce together.
4) Stir in the chesses, mushrooms and crabmeat.
5) Turn into a 10 inch quiche pan or deep pie plate and bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
6) Alternately, place in the microwave on HIGH for 7-10 minutes, rotate every 2-3 minutes and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
7) Slice into wedges and serve immediately.