- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Munchy Vegetable Salad Recipe
|Carrots||2 Large, sliced|
|Zucchini||2 Small, sliced|
|Onions||2 Small, sliced and separated into rings|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Apple cider vinegar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 1855 Calories from Fat 1505
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 169 g260.5%
Saturated Fat 19.8 g99%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.4 mg
Sodium 3478.1 mg144.9%
Total Carbohydrates 79 g26.2%
Dietary Fiber 18.8 g75.4%
Sugars 47 g
Protein 16 g31.9%
Vitamin A 275.6% Vitamin C 624.2%
Calcium 24.6% Iron 21.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Cut down the long broccoli leaves and discard the strong lower stalk portion.
2) Wash the broccoli thoroughly and cut into Cut into bite-size pieces.
3) Remove the green leaves from the cauliflower and wash properly.
4) Break out the flowerets from the cauliflower and slice the large flowerets into bite-size pieces.
5) In a large bowl, add the vegetables to combine.
6) Add remaining ingredients to mix thoroughly.
7) Add mayonnaise mixture to toss with the vegetables.
8) Place the salad inside the refrigerator to chill.
9) Serve chilled in a bowl