- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crunchy Salmon Salad With Tatsoi Recipe
|Unsalted peanuts||25 Gram, roughly chopped|
|Sesame seeds||2 Teaspoon|
|Fennel seeds||2 Teaspoon|
|Salad with tatsoi||85 Gram (1 Bag)|
|Smoked salmon||160 Gram, broken into large flakes (Use Hot, 1 Package)|
|Cucumber||225 Gram, deseeded and cut into small dice|
|Fresh coriander||20 Gram, roughly chopped (1 Package)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed (1 Small Clove)|
|Shallots||2 , finely sliced|
|Red chili||1 Small, deseeded and chopped|
|Fresh root ginger||1 Inch, peeled and grated|
|Sesame oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Rice wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Dark soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Clear honey||1 Tablespoon|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon (Of 1 Lime)|
Calories 213 Calories from Fat 123
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.7%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 9.2 mg
Sodium 515 mg21.5%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.2%
Sugars 5.3 g
Protein 11 g21.8%
Vitamin A 17.6% Vitamin C 22.6%
Calcium 8.9% Iron 11.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a frying pan and add the sesame, fennel and peanuts to it.
2) Dry fry them over heat until they become golden brown in color.
3) Remove from pan and allow to cool.
4) Take a large bowl and flake the salmon in it.
5) Add the cucumber, shallots, coriander and garlic along with the roasted seeds and nuts.
6) Remove and split them into two.
7) Add some filling to each half of pitta.
8) Add cucumbers and tomatoes to them.
9) Take a small bowl and combine the ginger, chili, honey, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil and lime together.
10) Take two re-usable plastic containers.
11) Divide the salad leaves into two portions and put them into the containers.
12) Add the salmon mixture o top of each.
13) Take separate small pots for placing the dressing.
14) Chill in refrigerator.
15) Drizzle the dressing and serve.