- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crunchy Peanut Butter Banana Bites Recipe Video
|Peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Wheat germ||1 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Grape nut cereal||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Banana||1 , slice|
Calories 1093 Calories from Fat 554
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 66 g101.5%
Saturated Fat 12.5 g62.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 932.5 mg38.9%
Total Carbohydrates 109 g36.5%
Dietary Fiber 18.9 g75.5%
Sugars 26.6 g
Protein 37 g74.7%
Vitamin A 17.3% Vitamin C 8.9%
Calcium 12.3% Iron 117.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a glass bowl, put peanut butter, and microwave it for 30 seconds on high.
2. Add honey, wheat germ, cinnamon, and vanilla extract into the bowl.
3. Fold banana slices into the peanut butter mixture. Gently mix to coat evenly.
4. Take banana slices out of the peanut butter mixture, and roll them with nut cereal.
5. On a plate, place coated banana slices. Pop them in refrigerator and allow it to set.
6. Serve crunchy peanut butter banana bites chill.
You can prepare the dish a day before you really want to serve.
You can increase and decrease the amount of honey as per your choice depending on the sweetness of peanut butter.