- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Nuggets Recipe Video
|Chicken breast boneless skinless||500 Gram, cubed|
|Eggs||2 Medium, beaten|
|Plain flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Corn flakes crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|For the dipping sauce|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sweet chilli sauce||3 Tablespoon|
Calories 697 Calories from Fat 281
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g48.4%
Saturated Fat 6.6 g32.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 198.9 mg
Sodium 819.5 mg34.1%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g20.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.8%
Sugars 6.1 g
Protein 39 g78.5%
Vitamin A 12.9% Vitamin C 10.2%
Calcium 14.6% Iron 44.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedFrying pan or wok
1. Cut the chicken into small cubes pieces, set aside.
2. In a bowl bet the eggs, set aside.
3. In another bowl combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
4. In another bowl place the flour.
5. Coat the chicken pieces with flour, then dip it in egg and then bread it with the bread crumbs, continue same steps for all the remaining chicken.
6. Preheat the frying pan, melt butter and place the chicken nuggets fry them for 2-3 minutes on each side, repeat the process until the chickens are cooked.
7. Once done place it in a plate and set aside.
8. In a bowl combine mayonnaise and sweet chili sauce, mix it well.
9. Serve the chicken nuggets hot along with the dipping sauce.