- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crunchy Green Salad with Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe
|Green cabbage head||1⁄4|
|Broccoli||1 Pound (1/2 Bunch)|
|Green bell pepper||1 Small, thinly sliced|
|Celery stalk||1 , thinly sliced|
|Yogurt||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Blue cheese dressing/Prepared blue cheese dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 283 Calories from Fat 151
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.9%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 19.5 mg
Sodium 399.6 mg16.6%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.8%
Dietary Fiber 9.4 g37.5%
Sugars 11 g
Protein 11 g21.5%
Vitamin A 38.1% Vitamin C 451.6%
Calcium 19.1% Iron 13.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Make very thin slices out of the cabbage, discarding any core and place in a large bowl.
2. Divide broccoli into flowerets, discard tough stalks and add flowerets to cabbage.
3. Remove and discard zucchini ends, slicing trimmed zucchini as thinly as possible and add to cabbage and broccoli.
4. To the bowl add pepper slices and celery and toss the dressing with vegetables.
5. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.