- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crunchy Granola Recipe
|Rolled oats||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Wheat germ||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sesame seeds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Coconut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Honey||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 815 Calories from Fat 238
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.3%
Saturated Fat 5 g25.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 8.7 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 129 g42.9%
Dietary Fiber 13.8 g55%
Sugars 56.7 g
Protein 19 g38.7%
Vitamin A 0.01% Vitamin C 1.6%
Calcium 13.4% Iron 37%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In the slow cooker, place together oats, wheat, sesame, coconut, oil, honey and vanilla.
2) Cover leaving slightly open and simmer for about 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
3) Allow to cool, add raisins and mix well.
4) Place the granola mixture in a tightly covered container and store well.
5) Serve as desired with yogurt or milk.