- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crunchy Granola Recipe
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (firmly packed)|
|Oatmeal||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), firmly packed|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Sesame seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped (unsalted)|
|Wheat germ||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (toasted)|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3959 Calories from Fat 1089
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 145 g222.7%
Saturated Fat 15.9 g79.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 31.1 mg1.3%
Total Carbohydrates 643 g214.4%
Dietary Fiber 39.8 g159.2%
Sugars 378.6 g
Protein 71 g141.9%
Vitamin A 0.3% Vitamin C 5.8%
Calcium 341.4% Iron 885.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Place oatmeal in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan and toast in oven 10 minutes.
3. Combine oil, honey, brown sugar, and vanilla.
4. Add oil mixture, seeds, and walnuts to toasted oatmeal.
5. Bake 20-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
6. Cool and add wheat germ and raisins.
7. Store in a covered container in refrigerator.