- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crunchy Fudge Sandwiches Recipe
|Butterscotch chips||6 Ounce|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Rice krispies||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Chocolate chips||6 Ounce|
|Icing sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2939 Calories from Fat 1081
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 127 g195.4%
Saturated Fat 41.6 g208.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 66.2 mg
Sodium 2291.9 mg95.5%
Total Carbohydrates 437 g145.7%
Dietary Fiber 8.9 g35.5%
Sugars 178.4 g
Protein 42 g84.8%
Vitamin A 90.8% Vitamin C 73.6%
Calcium 16.8% Iron 162.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Remove from heat and stir in rice krispies. Stir until well coated.
3. Press one half the mixture into a greased 8" square cake pan. Chill in refrigerator, and set remaining cereal mixture aside.
4. Combine chocolate, butter, sugar and water in top of double boiler. Place over hot water and stir until chocolate melts.
5. Spread over chilled cereal mixture.
6. Spread remaining cereal mixture evenly over top. Press gently, then chill.
7. Remove from refrigerator 10 minutes before cutting into squares.