- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crab Puffs with Almonds and Horseradish! Recipe Video
|Puff pastry sheet||1 Pound|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened|
|Canned crab meat/Crab meat||100 Gram|
|Green onion||3 , chopped finely (organic)|
|Almond||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 264 Calories from Fat 176
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.4%
Saturated Fat 6.7 g33.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 28.3 mg
Sodium 293.4 mg12.2%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.7%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 6 g13%
Vitamin A 9.4% Vitamin C 3.1%
Calcium 3.9% Iron 2.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
2. Using a short glass, cut 24 rounds from the puff pastry sheet. Set aside in a baking tray.
3. Bake the puff pastries for 8- 10 minutes at 400 degrees F.
4. Take out the puffs from the oven and let it cool on cooling rack. Once cooled, slice the puffs in between using a serrated knife and set aside.
5. In a mixing bowl, add in the cream cheese, crab meat, green onion, milk, almond, horseradish, black pepper and paprika. Mix all the ingredients well.
6. Spoon the mixture on the lower slice of puffs and close with other half
7. Decorate the plate with basil, arrange puffs in between, sprinkle paprika and serve.
For more recipes please visit The Brown Lounge Website