- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crunchy Chicken Salad Recipe
|Toasted peanuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Toasted sesame seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cubed cooked chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs) (heaped)|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Red cooking wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Mayonnaise||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
Calories 1144 Calories from Fat 843
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 96 g147.6%
Saturated Fat 11.2 g56%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 172.8 mg
Sodium 1410.5 mg58.8%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.8%
Dietary Fiber 7.9 g31.7%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 53 g105.3%
Vitamin A 1.9% Vitamin C 9.1%
Calcium 37.1% Iron 45.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a salad bowl, combine first 4 ingredients and set aside.
2. Make the dressing in a small non-metallic bowl by blending together mayonnaise, wine and soy sauce.
3. Pour dressing over the salad and mix well using two salad spoons to toss.
4. Cover bowl and refrigerate to chill and blend flavors.
5. Serve the salad heaped into crisp iceberg lettuce cups on individual salad plates.