- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crunchy Chicken and Lettuce Caesar Wrap Recipe Video
|Light mayonnaise||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Hellman's Light Mayonnaise)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Dijon mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Bacon slices||8 , cooked until crispy|
|Boneless, skinless, chicken breasts||2 , cut into strips|
|Panko breadcrumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Campari tomatoes||2 , ripe|
|Romaine lettuce||2 Cup (32 tbs), crisp, chopped into bite size pieces|
|Soft burrito shells||8|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2210 Calories from Fat 1212
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 135 g207%
Saturated Fat 20.5 g102.3%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 213.3 mg
Sodium 4452.1 mg185.5%
Total Carbohydrates 140 g46.8%
Dietary Fiber 9.8 g39%
Sugars 13 g
Protein 105 g210%
Vitamin A 216.8% Vitamin C 103.2%
Calcium 11.3% Iron 25.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients.
3. Add enough milk (about 1/4 cup) to get the right consistency.
4. Reserve 1 cup of the dressing for the wraps and leave the remaining cup to use for the chicken strips.
5. Dip the chicken strips in the Caesar dressing and then dredge in the panko bread crumbs.
6. Place on a baking sheet treated with cooking spray and bake preheated oven turning occasionally for 20-30 minutes.
7. Place the chicken under your broiler for the last 3-5 minutes of cooking to get both sides crispy and golden.
8. Place a tbsp sized dollop of the reserved dressing onto each burrito shell and spread evenly.
9. Top with lettuce, tomato, bacon, and chicken.
10. Wrap burrito style and enjoy!