- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crunch Drops Recipe
|Shortening||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs), firmly packed|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Quick-cooking oats||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Crisp rice cereal||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Shredded coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 1427 Calories from Fat 575
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 66 g101%
Saturated Fat 20.4 g102%
Trans Fat 6.7 g
Cholesterol 105.7 mg
Sodium 694 mg28.9%
Total Carbohydrates 200 g66.6%
Dietary Fiber 9.5 g38.2%
Sugars 102.4 g
Protein 20 g39.6%
Vitamin A 5.6% Vitamin C 7.2%
Calcium 5.7% Iron 34.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend shortening and sugar well to make it creamy and light.
3. Put an egg in the mixture, whisk it and repeat the process with the other egg.
4. Add vanilla and blend well.
5. Sieve flour, soda and salt and once done transfer the flour mixture to the sugar mixture.
6. Put oats, rice cereal and coconut in the mixture and mix well.
7. Take greased baking sheet and with a teaspoon, drop the mixture onto it.
8. Bake the mixture for 12- 15 minutes.