- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crumbled Veal with Ham and Cheese Recipe Video
|Veal fillet||800 Gram|
|Tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), pureed|
|Cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Flour||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Bread crumb||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Parsely||1 Teaspoon, garnish|
|Oil||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3120 Calories from Fat 1945
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 217 g334.1%
Saturated Fat 94.5 g472.7%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 1029.7 mg
Sodium 1724.2 mg71.8%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.5%
Sugars 5.2 g
Protein 248 g495.7%
Vitamin A 58.2% Vitamin C 31.2%
Calcium 136.1% Iron 93.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Coat the veal slices in flour, then beaten eggs and then breadcrumbs.
2. Heat and pan and cook the veal until golden brown.
3. When it is slightly brown, add tomatoes.
4. Add ham slices and grated cheese.
5. Put the pan under the broiler for 15-20 minutes or until cheese melts.
6. Sprinkle some parsley over it and serve with a light, green salad on the side.