- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crown Roast Of Lamb Recipe
|Cooking oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper/Pimiento||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Small white onions||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked|
|Cooked wild rice/Cooked brown rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dried marjoram||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Crown roast of lamb||6 Pound|
Calories 2767 Calories from Fat 2233
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 248 g382.1%
Saturated Fat 105.3 g526.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 516 mg
Sodium 489.6 mg20.4%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.7%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 100 g200.9%
Vitamin A 2.3% Vitamin C 27.6%
Calcium 14.2% Iron 37.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F before baking.
2) Heat oil and sauté green pepper and mushrooms in it until just soft for the filling.
3) Mix in onions, rice, salt, pepper, and marjoram.
4) Use this mixture to fill the lamb and put it on rack in a roasting pan.
5) Bake for 2 1/2 to 3 hours in the oven, depending on the desired degree of doneness.
6) Serve at once.