- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crostini Recipe Video
|French bread loaf||1 , sliced diagonally|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic cloves||2 , pressed with garlic press|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
Calories 527 Calories from Fat 302
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g51.2%
Saturated Fat 13 g64.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 47.2 mg
Sodium 683.6 mg28.5%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.9%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 17 g34.4%
Vitamin A 9% Vitamin C 0.91%
Calcium 32.9% Iron 16.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. In a small pan, place butter with the olive oil and the pressed garlic, heat until the butter is melted.
3. Place the sliced bread on a baking dish, brush with the prepared mixture and sprinkle Parmesan cheese.
4. Bake at 350F for 8 to 10 minutes.
5. Serve with shrimp and corn chowder.