- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Low Carb Baked Croissants Recipe Video
|Cream of tartar||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Original mrs dash||1 Teaspoon|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whey protein||30 Gram (365 Brand Vanilla, From Whole Foods, Mix With 1/4 Water)|
Calories 127 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.5%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 114.6 mg
Sodium 171.5 mg7.1%
Total Carbohydrates 0.85 g0.28%
Dietary Fiber 0 g0%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 7 g14.7%
Vitamin A 7.6% Vitamin C 0.06%
Calcium 14.8% Iron 1.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2) To the egg whites add the cream of tartar and whisk using a mixer as shown in the video.
3) Add the egg yolk mixture to the egg whites and fold in the mixture.
4) Using a large spoon, spoon mixture out to a tray lined with parchment paper.
5) Bake for 35 minutes at 300 degrees.
6) Turn oven off and leave in oven for another 5 minutes.
7) Then remove croissants and place on a wire rack to cool.
8) Let cool for about 10 minutes before eating.
This video is a creation of lowcarb360. You can visit lowcarb360 for complete recipes, and more videos.