- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hot Dog Stuffed Croissants Recipe Video
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2182 Calories from Fat 1633
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 181 g279.1%
Saturated Fat 71.2 g356.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 591.2 mg197.1%
Sodium 5814.8 mg242.3%
Total Carbohydrates 63 g21%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g9.8%
Sugars 25.6 g
Protein 78 g156.9%
Vitamin A 14.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 22.9% Iron 40.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Add parchment paper to a cookie tray
3. Open up the croissants from the packet and spread onto the cookie tray.
4. Place a hot dog between the croissant sheets and roll it closed.
5. Place in the oven for 12-14 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
7. Cut into pieces and serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce like ketchup, mustard or mayo.
8. Serve as a fun snack for kids.