- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crockery Ham Recipe
|Cooked ham||7 Pound (With Or Without Bone, Butt Or Shank Half, 1 Piece)|
|Currant jelly||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Calories 350 Calories from Fat 107
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.3%
Saturated Fat 4 g19.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 3 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.6%
Sugars 8.8 g
Protein 53 g105.9%
Vitamin A 0.01% Vitamin C 0.07%
Calcium 0.1% Iron 0.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Place a metal rack or trivet in a 4-quart or a larger slow cooker and keep the ham on the rack.
2) Cook covered on LOW for about 5-6 hrs; remove the ham, discard the juices, skin and fat; score the ham and insert the cloves.
3) In a small saucepan, melt the jelly with the vinegar, mustard and cinnamon.
4) Remove the metal rack or trivet and put back the ham in the slow cooker, spoon the sauce over the ham; cook covered on HIGH for about 20-30 min, brushing with sauce at intervals.
5) Slice and serve immediately or when desired.