- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hot Fudge Cake In The Crock Pot Recipe Video
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped (Optional)|
|For the topping|
|Brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Hot water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
Calories 599 Calories from Fat 192
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.9%
Saturated Fat 5 g24.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2.8 mg
Sodium 524.7 mg21.9%
Total Carbohydrates 105 g34.9%
Dietary Fiber 9.6 g38.4%
Sugars 65.2 g
Protein 12 g24.8%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 27.8% Iron 27%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For the cake: In a bowl, add and combine together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
2. Add milk, vegetable oil and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
3. Add the above batter in a greased crock pot. Press it gently in the bottom of the pot.
4. For the topping: In a bowl of hot water, add brown sugar and cocoa powder. Mix well and pour it onto the cake batter.
5. Cover the crock pot and cook it on high for 1 1/2 hours.
6. Once done, remove and get ready to serve.
7. Serve the hot fudge cake with a scoop of vanilla ice cream garnished with some hot chocolate sauce.