- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crock Pot Taco Soup Recipe Video
|Chuck||1 Pound, ground|
|Black beans||14 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Pinto beans||14 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Rotel tomatoes||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Tomatoes||14 Ounce, diced (1 Can)|
|Corn||14 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Taco seasoning||3 Tablespoon (1 packet)|
|Cumin||1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground|
|Onion and peppers||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped, mixed (Optional)|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Salsa||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 774 Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.8%
Saturated Fat 5.5 g27.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 50 mg16.7%
Sodium 1523.5 mg63.5%
Total Carbohydrates 117 g39%
Dietary Fiber 21 g83.8%
Sugars 9.3 g
Protein 38 g76.6%
Vitamin A 40.9% Vitamin C 37.8%
Calcium 18.3% Iron 42.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a preheated crock pot on high, add the chuck, beans, tomatoes, seasonings and all the ingredients except the salsa.
2) Stir the ingredients in the crock pot until thoroughly blended.
3) Cover the crock pot lid and cook on high for about 4 to 6 hours.
4) Halfway through the cooking, add the salsa and stir to combine.
5) Top the Taco Soup with some grated cheddar cheese and sour cream to serve with cheese quesadillas.