- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crock Pot Taco Soup Recipe Video
|Chuck||1 Pound, ground|
|Black beans||14 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Pinto beans||14 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Rotel tomatoes||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Tomatoes||14 Ounce, diced (1 Can)|
|Corn||14 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Taco seasoning||3 Tablespoon (1 packet)|
|Cumin||1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground|
|Onion and peppers||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped, mixed (Optional)|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Salsa||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 937 Calories from Fat 161
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g28.2%
Saturated Fat 5.7 g28.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 50 mg
Sodium 1253 mg52.2%
Total Carbohydrates 146 g48.8%
Dietary Fiber 28.5 g114.1%
Sugars 10.7 g
Protein 48 g96.5%
Vitamin A 40.9% Vitamin C 37.8%
Calcium 21.4% Iron 57.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a preheated crock pot on high, add the chuck, beans, tomatoes, seasonings and all the ingredients except the salsa.
2) Stir the ingredients in the crock pot until thoroughly blended.
3) Cover the crock pot lid and cook on high for about 4 to 6 hours.
4) Halfway through the cooking, add the salsa and stir to combine.
5) Top the Taco Soup with some grated cheddar cheese and sour cream to serve with cheese quesadillas.