- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Betty's Crock Pot Pork Roast Tenderloin and Gravy Recipe Video
|Pork tenderloin||2 1⁄2 Pound|
|Whole boneless pork tenderloin||2 1⁄2 Pound|
|Meat tenderizer||To Taste|
|Corn starch||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cornstarch||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
Calories 755 Calories from Fat 203
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g34.6%
Saturated Fat 7.1 g35.5%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 321.8 mg
Sodium 2434.9 mg101.5%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.15 g0.61%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 109 g217.2%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 1.7% Iron 15.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Thaw the pork and sprinkle meat tenderizer.
2.In a crock pot place the pork and simmer for 8 to 10 hours.
3.Cut the pork into slices of desired size and transfer to a serving plate.
4. Sieve the juice left in the crock pot, remove the excess fat from the juice.
5. In a sauce pan, pour the juice.
6. In mug, put corn starch and water and stir well, pour this mixture into the sauce pan.
7. Cook for five minutes, stirring continuously, when done transfer to a serving dish.
8.Serve hot with Nutty Broccoli and Cauliflower with Cheese Sauce, mashed potatoes, coffee.