- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tuna Spring Rolls Recipe Video
|Bean sprouts||100 Gram (tailed)|
|Carrot||1 Medium, grated|
|Coriander||2 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Spring roll wrappers||8|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tuna chunks||185 Gram|
|Oyster sauce||3 Teaspoon|
|Chilli garlic sauce||3 Teaspoon|
|Chilli sauce||3 Tablespoon|
Calories 686 Calories from Fat 513
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 58 g89.1%
Saturated Fat 7.5 g37.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20.4 mg6.8%
Sodium 422 mg17.6%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.4%
Sugars 9.7 g
Protein 12 g23.4%
Vitamin A 61.2% Vitamin C 10.4%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 2.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Combine the tuna, the oyster sauce, the chili garlic sauce, the bean sprouts, the carrot and the coriander in a bowl using a fork.
2. Next, lay out spring roll wrappers in a plate and use the fork to place some tuna mixture into a corner of the spring roll.
3. Roll up and fold in the ends. Wet the edges with a little bit of water to seal the spring roll completely.
4. Keep aside on a grease proof paper to avoid the raw rolls from sticking.
5. Heat up oil in a large wok or frying pan on medium-high heat. Once hot, deep fry the spring rolls until golden brown colour.
6. Remove the spring rolls from the oil and place them onto kitchen paper to drain extra oil.
7. Arrange the spring rolls on a bed of shredded lettuce or cabbage and place a mini bowl of chili sauce for dipping. Serve immediately.