- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crispy Onion Pakodas Recipe
|Onions||5 , finely sliced lengthwise|
|Gram flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Rice flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ginger||2 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Chilly powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Oil||200 Milliliter (For frying)|
Calories 989 Calories from Fat 486
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g84.9%
Saturated Fat 7.3 g36.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1045.4 mg43.6%
Total Carbohydrates 107 g35.7%
Dietary Fiber 11.4 g45.7%
Sugars 13 g
Protein 18 g35.6%
Vitamin A 22.7% Vitamin C 25.6%
Calcium 8.1% Iron 21.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Now add the onions, ginger and curry leaves, cilantro and mix well ( onion will release little water, so mix well with it)
3. Now add water spoon by spoon till you get a slightly thick pakoda dough. ( Using less water will make your pakoda's crispiness last long).
4. Heat oil in kadai on medium flame, now add a spoon of hot oil in the dough and again mix it well.
5. Now put the dough in oil as small uncommen pieces and fry till you get nice smell of crispy onions and till its turning golden brown.
6. Crispy Onions pakodas are ready. Enjoy!!!