- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Asian Crispy Spinach Recipe Video
|Baby spinach leaves/Savoy leaves||40 Medium (30 - 40 Leaves)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ice cold water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
Calories 982 Calories from Fat 852
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 96 g148.4%
Saturated Fat 13.9 g69.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.9 mg17.6%
Sodium 303.3 mg12.6%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.84 g3.4%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 6 g12%
Vitamin A 65.9% Vitamin C 23.5%
Calcium 6% Iron 15.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Heat a small cooking pot or frying pan then pour-in the cooking oil.
3. When the oil is hot enough, dip the spinach in the batter one after the other (the mixture that you prepared in step 1) and fry each side until crispy. Repeat this step until all the leaves are cooked.
4. Remove from the pot or pan and transfer to a plate lined with paper towel (this will absorb the oil).
5. Transfer to a serving plate.
6. Serve with Asian Dipping Sauce.
7. Share and enjoy!