- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Kimchi Chronicles Video Pajeon Recipe Video
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs) (unbleached)|
|Rice flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Kosher salt||2 Teaspoon|
|Water||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Green onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oysters||8 Medium (fresh)|
|Shrimps||12 Medium, cut crosswise|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 470 Calories from Fat 101
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.5%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g8.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 143.1 mg47.7%
Sodium 1136.5 mg47.4%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.9%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 29 g57.3%
Vitamin A 14.1% Vitamin C 20.4%
Calcium 5.7% Iron 50.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, place together flour, rice flour and kosher salt, and mix well.
2. Slowly stream in water, and beat well to combine all the ingredients together, do not over mix the batter.
3. Add in the scallions, oysters and shrimps and fold in lightly.
4. In a non-stick pan over medium low heat, add oil and allow to heat.
5. Place about a ladle of batter, spread well and allow to cook for 2 minutes until it turns crisp and light brown on bottom, flip and allow to cook other side.
6. Serve warm with scallion dipping sauce if desired.