- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crispy Prawns With Wasabi Mayonnaise And Sweet Chilli Pepper Dip Recipe
|Potato flour||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Raw tiger prawns||24 , deveined and tail removed|
|Groundnut oil||1 1⁄4 Pint (700 Milliliter, For Frying)|
|For wasabi mayo|
|Wasabi powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Caster sugar||2 Pinch|
|For sweet chili pepper dip|
|Roasted red pepper||1 , sliced (From A Jar)|
|Sweet chili sauce||5 Tablespoon|
|Lime juice||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 1274 Calories from Fat 1005
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 113 g174.6%
Saturated Fat 18.8 g94.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 46 mg
Sodium 634.6 mg26.4%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g5%
Sugars 5.8 g
Protein 41 g82.1%
Vitamin A 18.1% Vitamin C 23.5%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 2.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
) Prepare mayo by mixing wasabi powder and 1 tbsp of water. 2) Mix in the mayonnaise and sugar.
3) Cover the mixture and chill.
4) In a food blender, pepper, chili sauce and lime juice.
5) Blend all the ingredients to form a smooth paste. 6) Your chili dip is ready. Keep it aside.
7) In a mixing bowl, mix the egg with potato flour with 4 tbsp of very cold water.
8) Stir the prawns to the batter.
9) In a deep saucepan, heat the oil and test by adding bread piece. If bread turns brown within 15 seconds, it means oil is heated to a desired level. 10) Deep fry the prawns until they turn golden brown and crispy.
11) In a tray, place the kitchen paper and lay down the fried prawns to absorb excess oil.
12) In a serving dish, place the drained prawns and season with salt.
13) Serve sizzling hot with wasabi and chili dips.