- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crispy Parmesan Chicken Strips Recipe
|Seasoned croutons||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), crushed|
|Fresh parmesan cheese||1 1⁄2 Ounce, grated (1/3 Cup)|
|Dried parsley||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Boneless skinless chicken breast halves||1 Pound, cut into 1 inch pieces (About 3 Breast Pieces)|
|Lite ranch dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Serving)|
Calories 115 Calories from Fat 28
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.9%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g6.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 36.9 mg
Sodium 256.4 mg10.7%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.47 g1.9%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 17 g33.1%
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 2.4%
Calcium 8.4% Iron 6.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Place the croutons in a zip lock plastic bag.
3. Use a rolling pin to lightly crush the croutons to get course bread crumbs.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine crouton crumbs, cheese, parsley and garlic salt.
5. In a clean dry grease free bowl, whisk egg whites and water using a wire whisk, until foamy.
6. Dip chicken pieces into egg mixture
7. Dump them into the crumb mixture and toss to coat evenly.
8. Arrange the chicken pieces on a lightly greased baking sheet.
9. Place in the preheated oven and bake for about 15 minutes until chicken crispy outside and tender cooked.
10. Arrange pieces on a platter.
11. Serve immediately with dressing in a bowl to dip the nuggets.