- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Crispy Parmesan Chicken Recipe Video
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Whole wheat bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Chicken breast||4 Medium, boneless/skinless|
|Parsley||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped (to garnish)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 927 Calories from Fat 227
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.5%
Saturated Fat 11.3 g56.5%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 489.2 mg
Sodium 1255.2 mg52.3%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10.1%
Dietary Fiber 6.7 g26.7%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 139 g277.6%
Vitamin A 178.7% Vitamin C 231%
Calcium 80.4% Iron 59.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
3. On a plate combine the Parmesan and bread crumbs.
4. In a bowl beat egg and mustard.
5. Season the chicken with the garlic salt (and pepper, if you want to).
6. Dip each chicken breast into the egg mixture and then coat with the bread crumb mixture.
7. Place chicken on baking sheet and bake 20-25 minutes until chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
8. Sprinkle chopped parsley over chicken and serve.
This video is a creation of chefbinks. You can visit chefbinks for complete recipes, and more videos.