- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Crispy Parmesan Chicken Recipe Video
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Whole wheat bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Chicken breast||4 Medium, boneless/skinless|
|Parsley||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped (to garnish)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1157 Calories from Fat 354
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g61.1%
Saturated Fat 15 g75.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 224.8 mg74.9%
Sodium 1011.7 mg42.2%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.4%
Dietary Fiber 6.3 g25.2%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 171 g342.5%
Vitamin A 176.8% Vitamin C 221.7%
Calcium 75.3% Iron 41.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
3. On a plate combine the Parmesan and bread crumbs.
4. In a bowl beat egg and mustard.
5. Season the chicken with the garlic salt (and pepper, if you want to).
6. Dip each chicken breast into the egg mixture and then coat with the bread crumb mixture.
7. Place chicken on baking sheet and bake 20-25 minutes until chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
8. Sprinkle chopped parsley over chicken and serve.
This video is a creation of chefbinks. You can visit chefbinks for complete recipes, and more videos.