- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spicy Crispy Paneer Cantonese Style Recipe Video
|Ching s secret soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Ching s secret all in one sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Broccoli||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into florets|
|Fresh spinach||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Asparagus spears||4 Medium, cut into 1 inch pieces|
Calories 46 Calories from Fat 11
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.7%
Saturated Fat 0.03 g0.16%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 647.4 mg27%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.1%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 2 g4.2%
Vitamin A 53.8% Vitamin C 77.3%
Calcium 5% Iron 6.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Thoroughly wash all the vegetables, drain and keep aside.
2. Boil water in a heavy bottom pan. Blanch broccoli, asparagus and mushrooms in the boiling water one by one and refresh them in cold running water, drain and keep aside. Don’t over cook.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a heated frying pan. Add garlic and sauté for about half a minute.
4. Add all the vegetables while stirring continuously, put flame on simmer.
5. Add Ching’s Secret All in One Sauce, Ching’s Secret Soy Sauce, a pinch of salt and white pepper and mix well.
6. Cook while stirring till all the vegetables get coated with the sauce.
7. Garnish with red chili flakes and serve hot.