- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crispy Noodles with Chicken and Shrimp Sauce Recipe Video
|Egg noodles/Pancit canton||14 Ounce|
|Boneless chicken breast||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Shrimps||1 Cup (16 tbs), shelled and deveined|
|Bok choy/Pechay||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Chicken broth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Oyster sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Five spice powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Carrots||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), julienned|
|Green beans||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
|Red bell pepper||1 , sliced in strips|
|Cornstarch||2 Tablespoon, diluted in 3 tablespoons water|
|Water||3 Tablespoon (For Cornstarch)|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Cooking oil||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
Calories 2269 Calories from Fat 1762
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 200 g307%
Saturated Fat 29 g145.2%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 166.9 mg55.6%
Sodium 850.4 mg35.4%
Total Carbohydrates 87 g29.1%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.4%
Sugars 5.5 g
Protein 37 g73.4%
Vitamin A 125% Vitamin C 92.7%
Calcium 10.7% Iron 20.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Fry the noodles in medium heat until texture becomes crisp and crunchy.
3. Turn-off heat and transfer fried noodles on a serving plate (make sure to let excess oil drip).
4. Reduce the cooking oil from the same wok to 3 tablespoons and apply heat.
5. Sauté garlic and add chicken slices. Cook for 5 minutes.
6. Add shrimps then stir.
7. Put-in the green beans, red bell pepper, and carrots. Stir-fry for 3 to 5 minutes.
8. Add bok choy and chicken broth. Bring to a boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
9. Add the oyster sauce, five spice powder, and sesame oil, and cornstarch diluted in water. Cook until sauce thickens.
10. Pour sauce on top of arranged fried noodles.
11. Serve hot. Share and enjoy!
This video is a creation of panlasangpinoy. You can visit panlasangpinoy for complete recipes, and more videos.