- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Betty's Crispy New Potato Rounds Recipe Recipe Video
|New potatoes||8 , cooked|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melt|
|Sea salt/Regular salt||To Taste|
|Freshly ground black pepper/Black pepper||To Taste|
Calories 155 Calories from Fat 67
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.7%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g24.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20.2 mg6.7%
Sodium 577.8 mg24.1%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.4%
Dietary Fiber 3 g11.9%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 2 g3.1%
Vitamin A 4.7% Vitamin C 22%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 0.28%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre-heat the oven at 375F.
2. Cut the potato into round slices.
3. In a pyrex baking dish, Place the potato slices
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper and drizzle the melted butter evenly all over the potatoes.
5. Place in the pre-heated oven, bake at 375F for 30 minutes. Turn the potatoes after 20 minutes.
6. Serve hot with hamburger or sandwich.