- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Betty's Crispy New Potato Rounds Recipe Video
|New potatoes||8 , cooked|
|Butter stick/Margarine||1⁄2 , melt|
|Sea salt/Regular salt||To Taste|
|Freshly ground black pepper/Black pepper||To Taste|
Calories 156 Calories from Fat 67
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.7%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 8.3 mg
Sodium 579.4 mg24.1%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.4%
Dietary Fiber 3 g11.9%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 2 g3.1%
Vitamin A 6.7% Vitamin C 22%
Calcium 3.3% Iron 0.31%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degree F.
2. Cut the potato into round slices, about ¼- 3/8-inch thick.
3. In Pyrex baking dish, lay the potato slices in single layer.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper and drizzle the melted butter evenly all over the potatoes.
5. Pop in oven and bake for 30 minutes. Turn once after 20 minutes. Transfer it to a plate lined with paper towel.
6. Serve hot with hamburger or sandwich.
Check the potatoes occasionally for brownness and adjust the oven temperature if needed.