- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crispy Liver Saute Recipe
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Beef liver/Lamb liver||1 Pound|
|Beef liver/Lamb liver||1 Pound, cut into 4 thin slices|
Calories 273 Calories from Fat 116
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.1%
Saturated Fat 6.1 g30.5%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 433.7 mg
Sodium 433 mg18%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.28 g1.1%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 27 g54.3%
Vitamin A 389.5% Vitamin C 5.3%
Calcium 3.8% Iron 35.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take one pie plate and add the bread crumbs.
2. Take another pie plate and beat eggs with salt and lemon juice.
3. Cover the liver slices with bread crumbs. Then, dip them in the egg mixture and roll again in the bread crumbs.
4. Take a heavy large pan and melt butter or margarine. Saute the prepared liver slices, while turning regularly, for 8 to 10 minutes or until browned.
5. Serve hot in a serving dish.