- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crispy Kale Chips Recipe Video
|Kale leaves||1 Pound, leaves removed and torn into large pieces|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Cracked black pepper||To Taste|
|Grated parmigiano reggiano||3 Tablespoon (Optional)|
Calories 338 Calories from Fat 191
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.9%
Saturated Fat 6.8 g33.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 22.5 mg7.5%
Sodium 449.4 mg18.7%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.7 g18.7%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 17 g33.1%
Vitamin A 697.5% Vitamin C 455.6%
Calcium 30.9% Iron 22.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 300 F.
2. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
3. Cut the kale leaves from the stems and tear the leaves into large pieces.
4. In a large bowl put the torn kale leaves, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle salt and toss well to coated.
5. Arrange them in a single layer on the baking sheets and bake for 25 minutes or until they shrunk and get little brown in colour.
6. Remove the kale leaves from oven and transfer into a large bowl.
7. When the leaves are still warm sprinkle them with lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, salt and cracked black pepper, and toss well to coat.
8. Put the kale chips in a large bowl and serve as desired.