- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crispy Ginger Cookies Recipe
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Molasses||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Ginger||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3591 Calories from Fat 1615
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 184 g282.8%
Saturated Fat 115.7 g578.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 483.8 mg161.3%
Sodium 3033.9 mg126.4%
Total Carbohydrates 512 g170.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.5%
Sugars 323.6 g
Protein 9 g17.6%
Vitamin A 112.8% Vitamin C 1.4%
Calcium 37.7% Iron 48.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Mix together the butter and sugars until the mixture is creamy, light and fluffy.
3) Add the molasses and corn syrup and beat well.
4) Sift together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves and mix into the creamed mixture. Mix to a firm dough.
5) Allow it to chill for at least one hour.
6) Roll out on a floured board to 1/4-inch (5 mm) thickness
7) Cut into shapes desired and place on a buttered cookie sheet.
8) Bake in a 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for about eight minutes.
9) Cool and serve.