- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crispy Fried Pork Ribs Recipe Video
|Pork rib||1 Pound, cut into pieces|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|Orange juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Orange juice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Plum sauce||2 Tablespoon (Optional)|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Sauce thickener||2 Tablespoon|
|For flour mixture|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Asian seasoning||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 611 Calories from Fat 229
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.5%
Saturated Fat 6.3 g31.6%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 83.9 mg
Sodium 1816.4 mg75.7%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g22.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.8%
Sugars 26.4 g
Protein 28 g56.6%
Vitamin A 7.6% Vitamin C 155.4%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 18.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, place the pork ribs, add orange juice and soy sauce, cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
2. In a bowl, mix all ingredient of the flour mixture.
3. In a sauce pan, add orange juice, soy sauce, plum sauce,ketchup, brown sugar and sauce thickener, stir and cook for few minutes.
4. In a skillet , heat oil to 375F. Coat the rib pieces in flour mix, and gently slide into the skillet, fry until it turns nice golden brown, flip when required.
5. Transfer to a bowl, pour the sauce and toss.
6. On a plate, place a lettuce leaf, put some rib pieces and serve.
Marinate the pork ribs in orange juice and soy sauce. Regfrigerate it for 12 hours. Heat a pan and add orange juice,soy sauce, plum sauce, brown sugar, ketchup and stir on medium heat. Add sauce thickener. Keep stiring and boil a bit. Then, in a bowl, mix flour, baking soda, Asian seasoning. Now coat the pork ribs in it and deep fry for 8-12 minutes at 375 F. Once fried toss some sauce over the ribs. Any Asian sweet sauce is good. And serve.