- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crispy Chorizo & Minty Cucumber Sandwich Recipe Video
|Chorizo sausage||1 Large, finely chopped|
|Chili sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cucumber||1⁄2 Medium, cut into sticks|
|Celery||1⁄2 Medium, cut into sticks|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Medium|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Mint leaves||1 Pinch, chopped finely|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 726 Calories from Fat 525
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 58 g89.3%
Saturated Fat 13.5 g67.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 69.8 mg
Sodium 1080.8 mg45%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.7%
Sugars 8.4 g
Protein 17 g34.5%
Vitamin A 4.3% Vitamin C 27.7%
Calcium 10.6% Iron 8.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan over medium high heat, fry the chorizo sausage until crisp.
2. In a small bowl, mix together marmalade and chili sauce. Set aside.
3. In medium sized mixing bowl, add cucumber, celery and dress it with lemon juice.
4. Drizzle some olive oil and add mint. Mix well.
5. Take the bun, apply the marmalade - chili sauce on one side of the bun. Place the fried crispy chorizo over the sauce and add the cucumber - celery slaw over it.
6. Cover the bun with another slice and serve.
7. Serve the crispy chorizo & minty cucumber sandwich with ketchup.