- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crispy Chilli Beef With Broccoli Recipe
|Minute steak/Thin-cut sirloin||300 Gram, sliced into strips|
|Vegetable oil||500 Milliliter (For Deep-Frying)|
|Broccoli||1 Small, cut into florets|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), sliced|
|Ginger||2 Inch, peeled and finely chopped|
|Chili||1 Teaspoon, dried (5 Cm Piece)|
|Soy sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Caster sugar||5 Tablespoon|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon (Juice Of 2 Limes)|
|Spring onions||2 Ounce, sliced diagonally (1/2 Bunch)|
Calories 2779 Calories from Fat 2322
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 263 g403.9%
Saturated Fat 37.2 g185.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 57 mg
Sodium 1856 mg77.3%
Total Carbohydrates 75 g24.9%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g20.7%
Sugars 41.1 g
Protein 40 g79.3%
Vitamin A 34.7% Vitamin C 189.2%
Calcium 13.6% Iron 27.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Dredge the steak strips in cornflour.
2. Blend soy sauce, lime juice and sugar and keep aside.
3. In a large wok or skillet, pour 2 cm of oil and heat over a high flame.
4. When oil is smoking hot, Add coated steak strips and fry until brown and crisp.
5. Remove with a slotted spoon onto a kitchen paper to absorb excess oil.
6. Pour remaining oil into the skillet and heat.
7. Add broccoli, garlic, ginger and chilli flakes and stir fry in hot oil for 1 minute.
8. Pour the soy sauce mixture over the vegetable and mix well.
9. Return the fried beef strips to the wok and add spring onions.
10. Stir fry for a few minutes and dish out immediately.
11. Serve the stir fried beef and vegetables with noodles or rice.