- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Belly Pork in Chinese Style Recipe Video
|For crispy belly pork|
|Pork belly||1 Kilogram|
|Five spice powder||2 Teaspoon|
|For dipping sauce|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Sweet chilli sauce||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 1041 Calories from Fat 582
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 65 g100%
Saturated Fat 22.8 g113.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 320.2 mg
Sodium 3608.5 mg150.4%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.43 g1.7%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 99 g198.6%
Vitamin A 0.9% Vitamin C 5.2%
Calcium 10.8% Iron 25.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. With the help of a knife, cut the fat off pork.
2. Rub five spice and salt on pork and put it in fridge for couple of hours or overnight.
3. Preheat oven to the hottest setting.
4. On a baking dish, put the pork and pop it into the oven for 10 minutes and turn the heat down to 180*C. Bake it for another 90 minutes.
5. For making dipping sauce – in a bowl, combine soy sauce, ginger and sweet chilli sauce.
6. Serve the pork with dipping sauce.