- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crispy Baked Chicken Recipe
|Frying chicken||3 Pound, cut|
|Cornflake crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Seasoning||1 Teaspoon (1 Bottle)|
Calories 517 Calories from Fat 247
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g42.2%
Saturated Fat 7.9 g39.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 128.2 mg
Sodium 365.1 mg15.2%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.6%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 36 g71.2%
Vitamin A 11.6% Vitamin C 12.1%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 51.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Remove all skin from the chicken. Rinse and dry the pieces thoroughly.
Season as required.
3) Dip each piece in milk (or coat with oil).
4) Shake the pieces to remove excess, and roll in the crumbs.
5) Let stand briefly so that the coating is well absorbed.
6) In an oiled baking pan, place the chicken pieces, making sure they are not over crowded. You can line the pan with foil for easy clean-up.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes or till the crumbs form a crisp skin.
8) Serve hot with a sauce of your choice.