- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Caramel Apple Crisp Cheesecake Bars Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened|
|Granny smith apples||3 , peeled, cored and finely chopped|
|White sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||1 Tablespoon, packed|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|For cheesecake layer|
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce, softened (2 (8-ounce) packages)|
|White sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|For streusel topping|
|Firmly packed light brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Quick cooking oats||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Caramel topping||To Taste|
Calories 970 Calories from Fat 492
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 56 g86.1%
Saturated Fat 33.2 g166%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 205.9 mg
Sodium 278.1 mg11.6%
Total Carbohydrates 110 g36.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.8%
Sugars 65.8 g
Protein 11 g22.7%
Vitamin A 36.7% Vitamin C 0.05%
Calcium 12.5% Iron 17.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. For crust, in a medium sized bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, salt and cinnamon. Cut in the butter until mixture is crumbly and well combined.
3. Press crust mixture evenly into a generously greased 9X13-inch baking pan.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
5. Place diced apples into a bowl and toss them with the sugars, cinnamon and nutmeg.
6. In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese and sugar. Beat in the eggs until creamy and combined. Fold in vanilla extract.
7. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the crust and top it with the apples.
8. Make the streusel mixture by combining flour, sugar, cinnamon, oats, and butter until crumbly.
9. Sprinkle the streusel mixture over the apples.
10. Bake for 30-40 minutes until the cream cheese mixture is set. (Insert a toothpick into the center to test for doneness)
11. Remove from oven and let cool. Drizzle on the caramel topping.
12. Cut in slices and serve.